Inside, you'll find:
- Rules for deadly Trial of Champions campaigns – challenge yourself with Champion Mode, increasing the difficulty level of any campaign, including lasting injuries, limited resources, and more!
- Triumph and Treachery Pit Fights – throw three or more warbands together in a frenzied bloodbath.
- Explore the mysterious city of Soroth Kor in a brand new style of shared narrative campaign, including an optional Campaign Master to bring your stories together.
- Expanded rules – including an updated Glory Points system and the integration of new factions from the Grand Alliance battletomes.
- 8 new Fated Quests, including some that take place underground.
- 5 new Challenge Battles – plus special rules to team up with a rival warband to take on roaming bands of Wild Fighters.
- 4 new Lesser Artefacts – one for each Grand Alliance.
- Matched Play updates for the 2020/2021 Season – including 6 additional Pitched Battle Battleplans, plus Hidden Agendas and rules for Escalation Tournaments.
- New Roaming Beasts – Wild Cave Creatures and Restless Undead are ready to crash your party.
- Alternative Rules for Terrain – try out three different ways to help you quickly generate interesting battlefields.
Copies of the Warcry Core Book and Warcry: Catacombs are required to make full use of the contents of this expansion.