FIFA Soccer 10 gives players new levels of control and innovation to experience the beautiful game like never before. Featuring core gameplay refinements based on responsiveness and intelligence, on top of an already potent game engine, FIFA Soccer continues to set the benchmark as the most complete soccer simulation.
On the heels of winning 25 international gaming awards with FIFA Soccer 09, the top-selling soccer franchise from EA Sports is surpassed with FIFA Soccer 10. Responding to consumer feedback from over 350 million online games played, FIFA Soccer 10 gives players new levels of control and innovation to experience the beautiful game like never before. Featuring core gameplay refinements based on responsiveness and intelligence, on top of an already potent game engine, FIFA Soccer continues to set the benchmark as the most complete soccer simulation.Key Game Features
- Virtual Pro – Live out the fantasy of being a real life soccer player by creating yourself in game with a 3D head using Photo Game Face. Play as yourself across any mode. Grow your player attributes through 200 accomplishments and take your Virtual Pro online to become a global superstar.
- Pro Club Championship – Create an online club with friends and play 10v10 against hundreds of thousands of Virtual Pros from around the World, with the top clubs battling it out to become Regional & World Champions.
- New Practice Arena - Work on individual and team skills in a fully featured practice mode before stepping on the pitch. Select the number of attackers and defenders you want in play (e.g. 11v11, 5v5, or even 5v3), and practice in open play or from set pieces.
- Customizable Set Pieces - Design and record your very own free kicks and corners on the training ground for use on match day to outwit your opponent. You have complete control over your players, with the ability to assign a specific movement to every outfield player on your team one at a time, and then combine them for the perfect set piece. Record them in the Practice Arena, then trigger then in game using the D-Pad.
- 360° Dribbling - The first-ever true 360° dribbling system in a soccer game provides finer dribbling control, enabling players to find spaces between defenders that previously were not possible.
- Skilled Dribbling - All-new animation warping technology provides unprecedented control. Skilled players now have the ability to face a defender and use highly-responsive lateral dribbling to skip past him.
- Freedom in Physical Play - Wider dribble touches and new collision sharing creates a varied, less predictable, and extended fight for possession between the dribbler and a defender.
- Manager Mode Authenticity - More than 50 major improvements were designed to create an authentic experience to mimic the real-world game. Match results are based on team and player strengths and weaknesses. Player transfers are determined by multiple decision points, including club finance and prestige, and competition from AI-controlled clubs. Player development is more realistic with true-to-life growth curves.
- Refined Goalkeeper Intelligence — numerous improvements mean that goalkeepers now have more urgency and better perception of where to intercept loose balls, resulting in a more responsive and powerful rushing system. New animation warping technology provides game-realistic goalkeeper positioning and momentum, resulting in more varied scoring opportunities.