Inside this book, you will find:
- House Goliath History and Background: an expansive and extensive background on the House Goliath, includes a timeline of the development of House Goliath over three millennia.
- House Goliath Gang List: includes all the rules you need to know in order to field a Goliath Gang in games of Necromunda.
- Hangers-on and Brutes: includes rules for hiring Hangers-on and Brutes, including Goliath-specific ones, for your Gang.
- Hired Guns: includes rules for using Bounty Hunters, House Agents, and Hive Scum.
- Strong Alliances: includes rules for using and forming alliances with three other organizations within Necromunda that House Goliath has connections with, including the Slave Guild, the Narco Guild and House Greim – the Noble House that backs Goliath.
- Additional Rules: this section includes new and additional rules usable by House Goliath gangs in games of Necromunda, providing Goliath players a variety of new options, including Skills, Abilities, Gang-specific terrain.
- Slave Ogryn Gang History and Background, and Gang List: contains a brief background section on the Slave Ogryn Gang, along with all the rules required to field a Slave Ogryn Gang.
- Weapon Reference Chart: contains a comprehensive weapons reference chart for all weapons and wargear available to House Goliath and their Allies.
- House Goliath Gang Tactics: contains a D66 table of Goliath Gang Tactics for use in Scenarios.
- Dramatis Personae: includes rules for hiring and using six brand new Dramatis Personae characters in your games of Necromunda.
This is an expansion to Necromunda – the Necromunda Rulebook is required to use the contents of this book.